What Parents Say About Educational Tours
We are champions in educational tours. Our pupils have visited various places since year 2004 eg. Thomson Falls at Nyahururu, Menengai crater, Menengai Oil Refinary, Lake Nakuru National Park, Olkaria Geothermal, Hells gate National Park, JKIA, National Assembly, Old and New Chambers, Uhuru gardens, Mamba village just to mention but a few. Other very important places were; Nairobi National Park and Mt. Longonot Crater. Most of pupils and some parents as they grow old, will forever remember these places. Long life Thompson.
Forward Ever, Backward Never!
To develope an institution of acdemic excellence for the society, through a set of spiritual and moral values eg. Integrity, honesty and Godliness through pastrol care.
To nature the learners potential and talents by developing their competencies and skills in various learning activities that will make them fit in any society.
- Team Work- To be the backbone of our set-up goals
- Excellence- High quality standards and performance
- Honesty- Moral values and uphold good character
- Integrity- Moral and ethical principals be paramount
- Godliness- Be upheld through pastrol teachings
- Respect- Be unconditional to everyone
- Proffessionalism- Be embraced fully in all our doings
- Efficiency- The key to achieving the best results
- Committment- Tireles effort and self-devotion to achieve the best in both curriculums
- Courtesy- Endeavour to be courteous to our parents/ Visitors